What to do
- If another player owns THAT Stud Ram, you need to pay the STUD FEE to that player. The stud fee is shown on the Stud Ram square.
- If nobody owns that Stud Ram you have the option to buy that particular Stud Ram for $500 from the Bank and you will receive a “Bill of Sale” card to indicate ownership.
- If you decide NOT to buy the Stud Ram it is auctioned by the bank to the highest bidder. All players (including you) may participate in the auction.
- Each Stud Ram you own increases the value of your wool cheque by $25 per pen.
- Stud Rams can be purchased if you are in drought and do not need to be sold if you land on drought after you buy one.
- Stud Rams can be sold to the bank during any turn for $400.